01 Nov 2017
The XIV Annual Banking Conference "Profitability and Risk Management in Banks" will be held on December 7, 2017 in Kiev, Ukraine, at Hotel Rus.
Conference organizer: Extra Consulting
Leading conference partner: CS Ltd
The purpose of the conference is to present the strategies of regulators in the supervision of the financial sector and the innovations of banks in the area of risk management and finance, review financial stability in Ukraine, share the experience in implementing IFRS 9 and use of modern technologies in these areas.
This conference has traditionally completed the year, gathering bankers to discuss strategic perspectives related to risks, finances and technologies.
The Conference Speakers (confirmed):
- Katerina Rozhkova, Deputy Governor, NBU
- Dominique Menu, Head of Representative Office, BNP Paribas in Ukraine and Kazakhstan, Member of the Supervisory Board, Ukrsibbank, Member of Steering Committee, GARP Ukraine
- Vitaliy Vavrishchuk, Director of the Department of Financial Stability, NBU
- Bogdan Lukasiewicz, Director of Department of Financial Accounting, NBU
- Igor Kozhevin, CFO, Deputy Chairman, FUIB
- Oleg Soroka, CFO, Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Igor Budnik, CRO, NBU, Member of Steering Committee, GARP Ukraine
- Taras Prots, CRO, Board Member, OTP Bank
- Vitaliy Dydyshko, FRM, CRO, Alfa Bank
- Dmytro Kolechko, CRO, Board Member, VP Bank (Vietnam)
- Olena Dmytrieva, Deputy Chairman, Globus Bank
- Vadym Berezovik, Advisor to the Chairman of the Board, Ukrgasbank, Member of Steering Committee, GARP Ukraine
- Andrey Glevatsky, Director Of The Department Of Retail, Market And Operational Risks, Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Dmytro Oleynyk, Director, Credit Risk and Asset Evaluation Department, Oschadbank of Ukraine
- Olexiy Nazarov, Head of Market Risks and Risks of Financial Institutions, Raiffeisen Bank Aval
- Irina Romanenko, Data Origination and Collection Lead, Erste Group (Austria)
- Sergey Fedorov, IT Director, Piraeus Bank
- Lyubov Kvach, leading analyst, head of the active banking operations support department, CS Ltd
- Yuriy Antonenko, head of the development group on risk assessment, CS Ltd
Please contact +380 44 227 81 73 or e-mail: email@example.com in order to participate in the conference.